EDUC Advising and Certification
Represent Texas Tech University both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, staff, and faculty of colleges and universities to attract quality applicants and achieve enrollment goals.
Coordinate and contribute to the success of various visit schedules for colleges and universities in the assigned area.
Plan assigned recruiting events and programs.
Counsel prospective applicants on the admissions process and opportunities at the university.
- Conduct Red Raider Roadshows.
- Oversee Red Raider Orientation and other admission events: Connect Tech, Preview Day, Roadshow, AIS, FTLC, Induction, transfer fair, etc.
- Supervise student recruiters and ensure effectiveness.
- Manage recruiting materials for all locations.
- Ensure sufficient materials (print, virtual, and promo) for all programs.
- Advise for 2+1 local areas.
- Maintain student records and ensure the accuracy of records to support on-time graduation.
- Prepare presentation materials for all recruitment events.
- Manage recruiting materials - knowledge of Apply Texas, Scholarship deadlines, etc.
- Participate in Community College Fairs
- Work with other college advisors to support continual information concerning degrees and programs.
- Supervise and manage student ambassadors.
- Utilize Recruiter software.
Bachelor's degree plus one year related experience; OR a combination of education and/or related experience to equal five years.
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally represent the College of Education and Texas Tech University.
- Knowledge of admission, financial aid, and recruitment policies and procedures.
- Ability to work equally well with potential students and their families and members of both College and University administration.
- Strong, effective communication skills, strong technology skills, highly organized, friendly and outgoing personality, knowledge of recruiting, ability to work independently, ability to travel, ability to multi-task. Communicate with multi-generations (parents and students).
- Valid driver's license.
- Experience in recruitment or admissions desirable.
- Public Relations experience.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency